File transfer process by FTP with Fetch 4.01 software (Mac OS)
1) You can get Fetch from Fetch Softworks.
2) Install Fetch.
3) Start the software; the following window will appear.
4) In the field Host, type the server's name.
TACT server: fse-www.fse.ulaval.ca
Telelearning server: telelearning-pds.org
5) In the field User ID, enter the username you got from the system administrator.
6) In the field Password, enter the password you got from the system administrator.
7) Click OK, the following window will be displayed.
8) From the dropdown menu Mode, select Binary.
9) To download a file from the server to your hard disk, select a file and click Get; the following window will appear.
10) Select the folder where you want to save the file and click Save.
11) To upload a file from your hard disk to the server, click Put files; the following window will be displayed.
12) Select the file you want to upload to the server and click Open; the following window will appear.
13) Click OK.